Maxim Health Information Services provides comprehensive health information management (HIM) and clinical documentation improvement (CDI) services to healthcare organizations across the country. MHIS has jobs for experienced healthcare professionals to support its offerings to customers, including onsite or remote coding services, auditing and review services, education and training, HIM outsourcing, services to the Department of Veteran Affairs Medical Centers, and clinical documentation improvement services. MHIS provides short-term, long-term, and permanent placement staffing solutions. Employees may travel or work remotely in full-time or part-time positions. In addition, MHIS offers web-based ICD-10 training and education to individuals and facilities.
Maxim Health Information Services is seeking experienced Inpatient Trauma Medical Coders for a remote assignment.
- Must have a minimum of three years medical coding experience.
- Must have an AHIMA certification: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, or CCS-P
- Must have trauma experience
MHIS offers the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) Plan
- Free ICD-10 training and education
- Quality customer service-available 24 hours/day
- Flexible scheduling
- Rewarding placements
- Hassle-free-travel no fees for flights, hotels, or car rental
- Free monthly CEUs
- Referral bonuses
- Discounted coding books
Maxim Health Information Services
Delivering Results, Growing Careers