Medical Coding Auditor Jobs
Maxim Health Information Services helps some of the most well-known and successful organizations throughout the country fill short-term, long-term, and permanent Medical Coding Auditor positions with qualified and motivated candidates looking to take their career to the next level. If you have the desire, Maxim has the right assignment to match your previous experience, strengths, individual needs, and career preferences.
In addition to a growing list of top-notch HIM and medical coding job opportunities, we also offer unmatched benefits to Medical Coding Auditors including competitive salaries, extensive insurance coverage, a 401(k) savings plan, ongoing professional training, flexible scheduling options, completion bonuses, and other healthcare benefits.
Apply for one of our Medical Coding Auditor jobs today or read a brief description about the responsibilities for this job.
Job duties of a Medical Coding Auditor may include:
- Reviewing operations of the organization and evaluating their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with policies and procedures, laws, and government regulations.
- Verifying the accuracy of the organization’s internal records and checking for mismanagement, waste, or fraud.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset as a leader in the healthcare industry. We offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Program
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Direct Deposit
- Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff
- Bonuses/ Referral Bonuses
- Travel Benefits (as applicable)
We invite you to discover what makes Maxim one of the leading health information staffing agencies in the nation. Search our Medical Coding jobs for available short-term, long-term, and permanent Medical Coding Auditor jobs.